top of page


Asset 3@72x.png
Our services are displayed below. Select 'More Info...' to read about the service.
SBEM Calculations - BRUKL

SBEM calculations assess the overall efficiency of the building and the amount of energy that will be required for the building services once the building is operating. 

SBEM calculations are required for all newly built non-domestic units with a heated or cooled environment and an internal floor area greater than 50 m2 to ensure that they meet the requirements of Part L2A of the Building Regulations. 

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's)

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's) certify how energy efficient a property is by using a rating system.  The rating is shown as an A–G rating scale, with A being the most efficient. EPC's are required when properties are sold, constructed, or let. 

TM52 & TM59 Overheating Analysis

TM52 was the front runner and can therefore be used to assess the risk to any type of building, however with the later introduction of TM59 - which was specifically designed for assessing domestic properties -  the methodology has been fined tuned to address the nuances particular to residential properties and the impact of external temperatures etc.

BREEAM Assessments

Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessments (BREEAM) is an established method of assessing, rating, and certifying the sustainability of buildings.

Renovated Building
Display Energy Certificates (DEC's)

All buildings over 250m2, that are occupied in whole or part by a public authority and frequently visited by the public are required to have a DEC on display and be in possession of a valid Advisory Report.

tom-rumble-7lvzopTxjOU-unsplash (1).jpg
Residential Surveys

The Home Condition Survey is considered to be the standard type of survey for the majority of properties that are in a reasonable condition and relatively modern.

If the property is older or of a more traditional construction or perhaps you believe there may be major problems with the property, then it would be wise to consider a more comprehensive Building Survey.

PAS 2035

PAS 2035 is a Trustmark scheme designed to analyse a property in a holistic way when considering options to improve  and enhance the energy efficiency of the dwelling.,

Green Deal

The Green Deal was a Government scheme set up to help property owners pay for energy efficient improvements to their homes or commercial premises.   

Code for Sustainable Homes

The Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) is an environmental assessment method for certifying new homes in the England, Wales and Scotland.  The CSH uses a rating system to allocate credits to the property or properties being designed and constructed.

Understanding MEES

Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)
From April 2018, any commercial building or domestic property made available for rent must have an EPC rating of Band E or above. If the banding is an F or G, the building must be improved to an E or above before it may be let.

Asset 3@72x.png

Thank you for your submission, we aim to contact you shortly.

bottom of page